Hallo guys, I'm Suci Maulidya Arba from Yogyakarta. Now, I'm a college student in UMY ( University of Muhammadiyah Yogjakarta). You can call me Uci.I have a big brother.His names Moh Arifin. Now he live in Karawang, West Java. I'm a native java.Since junior high school, I've been away from the parents.I started to really live away from parents since entering high school. Because I live in daughter's boarding school dormitory MAN 1 Surakarta.I have a hobby of drawing, but I would draw if I'm badmood. if I lack a picture object, I will offer to my friends to make the object image.Of my hobby, I can get the money it self apart from selling online. Because sometimes there are people who ask me to be painted. they can pay as they please,because actually I do not want to sell my paintings, it is just a hobby to overcome badmood.The most exciting experience of my organization is in high school. I became a member OPBS (boarding school student organization), I served the department d appreciation for art and decoration stage.I decorate every stage in every event. I am here as a division of the image.I created this blog to provide information that is helpful for you insya allah read.If not agree with what I post you can leave a comment to me,send to my email maulidya629@gmail.com.Safely read and hopefully benefit.Remember friends! media covering the world of science is created. Never stop to seek knowledge. SPIRIT !! \ (^ _ ^) /"If people are trying bring your DOWN, It only means that you're above them."
Senin, 13 Oktober 2014
About Me (^_^)
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)

Nice Blog Visit Back :
BalasHapusRAN - Dekat di Hati
Opick - Rapuh (lirik)
Cakra Khan - Opera Tuhan Lirik
thanks ^_^
BalasHapus